BEL Recruitment 2016 for 09 Engineer Posts. Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for 09 Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical Vacancies. BEL has been released a notification for 09 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
The growth and diversification of BEL over the years mirrors the advances in the electronics technology, with which BEL has kept pace. Starting with the manufacture of a few communication equipment in 1956, BEL went on to produce Receiving Valves in 1961, Germanium Semiconductors in 1962 and Radio Transmitters for AIR in 1964.
BEL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Computer Science: 04 Posts
- Mechanical: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for BEL Recruitment 2016:
First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
- Knowledge/experience in embedded design of ARM based controllers/processors.
- Should be able to develop, test and integrate systems.
- Candidates with knowledge in embedded programming skills and Product Life Cycle Processes are preferable.
- Knowledge/experience in Software Engineering Jobs & Software Life Cycle Processes is a must.
- Experience in C / C++ is a must. Candidates with knowledge/experience in Qt on Linux Platform with MySQL database will be given preference.
- Knowledge/experience in C#/ .NET/ ODBC with knowledge in software testing shall also be considered.
- Conversant in working with 3D design and generation of 2D drawings (in SOLIDWORKS).
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes & selection of mechanical/ electromechanical components required for product development.
- Generate BOM and related Production Documents.
- Capable of interaction with vendors for fabrication and realization of the product.
- Experience in simulation and plastic & sheet metal enclosure design will be an added advantage.
Pay or Salary: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.03.2016.
Selection Procedure for BEL Recruitment 2016:
Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview. Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test /interview.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2016:
Candidate can access the online application form from 2nd March 2016 to 16th March 2016 at www.bel-india.com (Recruitment section) or Click on the URL given below or copy and paste to the browsers address bar to apply online. URL > http://bghr-recruitment.com/Default.aspx?recid=129.