CDAC Recruitment 2014-2015 for Technical and Non Technical Jobs. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Recruitment for 29 Technical and Non Technical Jobs. CDAC has been released a notification for 29 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CDAC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Director/ Scientist F
- Joint Director/ Scientist E: 05 Posts
- Principle Technical Officer/ Principle Engineer: 21 Posts
2. Non- Technical:
- Manager HR: 02 Posts
- Manager (Finance): 01 Post
1st class B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/Ph.D./Two years Full Time MBA / PG in HR or equivalent relevant professional qualification/ CA/ Two years Full Time MBA / PG in finance/CS/ICWA/ or equivalent relevant professional qualification or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with experience as per the post. Check below notification for post vise qualification and experience.
Pay or Salary:
- Associate Director/ Scientist F: Rs.19,57,402/- p. a
- Joint Director/ Scientist E: Rs.18,49,074/- p. a
- Principle Technical Officer/ Principle Engineer: Rs.12,49,661/- p. a
- Manager HR: Rs.12,49,661/- p. a
- Manager (Finance): Rs.12,49,661/- p. a
- Associate Director/ Scientist F: Upper Age limit is 46 Years
- Joint Director/ Scientist E: Upper Age limit is 41 Years
- Principle Technical Officer/ Principle Engineer: Upper Age limit is 37 Years
- Manager HR: Upper Age limit is 40 Years
- Manager (Finance): Upper Age limit is 40 Years
Check below notification for age relaxation.
A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website.
No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://www.cdac.in/ on or before 5th November 2014.
Follow below steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have scanned photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB).
- Log on to the website http://www.cdac.in
- Click on Careers.
- Click on Current Job Openings > Read More.
- Click on C-DAC Invites Applications for Various Technical and Non-Technical Posts across India (Senior and Middle Level).
- Click on Click here for Details of Technical positions and to apply online for Technical posts.
- Else click on Click here for Details of Non -Technical positions and to apply online for non technical posts.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
- Take print out of finally submitted application form and retain it for future use.
Related Government Jobs: