CIMFR Recruitment 2017
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invites application for the posts of 50 Project Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 09 to 11 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CIMFR Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-II
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Project Assistant Level-I
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Project Assistant Level-II : Post Graduate degree in relevant subject.
- For Project Assistant Level-I : Graduation in respective subject with .
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years For Project Assistant Level-I & 30 years For Project Assistant Level-II
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 5 years
Job Location : Chhattisgarh
CIMFR Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply CIMFR Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for interview in application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, experience certificate & passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 09 to 11.08.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://cimfr.nic.in/upload_files/current_opportunity/1501578622_advertismentpa.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App