Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 for 276 Supervisory and Workmen Vacancies. Mini Ratna Company, Government of India, Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi P&A Department has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, Ship Draftsman, Stenographer and other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 1-2-2016 to 29-2-2016.
About Cochin Shipyard:
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is one of the major shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. It is part of a line of maritime-related facilities in the port-city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 276posts
Name of the Post:
A. Supervisory Posts: 11 Posts
1. Assistant Engineer (Mechinist): 2 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Shipwright Wood): 2 Posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Painting): 2 Posts
4. Assistant Catering Officer: 1 Post
5. Accountant: 4 Posts
B. Workmen Posts: 265 Posts
1. Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
2. Junior Technical Assistant: 37 Posts
3. Senior Ship Draftsman: 9 Posts
4. Junior Commercial Assistant: 15 Posts
5. Stenographer: 3 Posts
6. Storekeeper: 3 Posts
7. Instrument Mechanic: 3 Posts
8. Welder Cum Fitter: 124 Posts
9. Fitter (Electrical): 18 Posts
10. Fitter (Electronics): 3 Posts
11. Painter: 3 Posts
12. Shipwright Wood: 6 Posts
13. Machinist: 3 Posts
14. Crane Operator (Electrical): 6 Posts
15. Crane Operator (Diesel): 2 Posts
16. Serang: 1 Post
17. Fireman: 4 Posts
18. Semi Skilled Rigger: 7 Posts
19. Staff Car Driver: 2 Posts
20. Lascar (Floating Craft): 1 Post
21. Service Assistant (Office): 3 Posts
22. General Worker (Canteen): 6 Posts
Important Dates for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016:
Start Date for Apply Online: 1-2-2016
Last Date for Apply Online: 29-2-2016
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Printout: 5-3-2016.
Post No.A1 to A5, B1, B17, B18: Age not exceeding 40 years.
Post No.B2 to B16, B19 to B22: not exceeding 35 years as on 29-2-2016. Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. Rules.
Post No.A1 to A5: Rs.11,200/- to Rs.29,500/-
Post No.B1: Rs.10,200/- to Rs.27,400/-
Post No.B2 to B6: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.22,200/-
Post No.B7 to B16: Rs.8,900/- to Rs.18,500/-
Post No.B17 to B19: Rs.8,400/- to Rs.16,200/-
Post No.B20, B21: Rs.7,700/- to Rs.15,400/-
Post No.B22: Rs.6,600/- to Rs.13,200/-.
Candidates must have passed Diploma/ Graduate with M.Com/ Degree/ SSLC/ ITI/ PG/ VII pass/ IV pass. Full details about educational qualification refer the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Practical Test/ Proficiency Test/ Physical Test.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.200/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Cochin Shipyard Limited on any Nationalised bank payable at Kochi. SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay Application Fee.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.cochinshipyard.com from 1-2-2016 to 29-2-2016 and send their print out of online application along recent passport size photograph, DD and self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, should be superscribed on top as Application for the post of (Post name) & Registration No. to The Chief General Manager (HR & Training), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015 on or before 5-3-2016.