CPCL Recruitment 2016 for 29 Engineer (Chemical) and other Posts. CPCL has been released a notification for 29 Engineer (Chemical) and other jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th July 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CPCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||29 posts|
|Name of the Post||Engineer (Chemical),Engineer (Mechanical)|
|Last Date To Apply||30-07-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Engineer (Chemical):14 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical):05 posts
- Engineer (Electrical):02 posts
- Engineer (Civil):02 posts
- Engineer (Metallurgy):02 posts
- Marketing Officer:02 posts
- Human Resources Officer:01 post
- Law Officer:01 post
Candidates age should be 30 years as on 31/07/2016. Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, For others as per Govt Rules.
Pay or salary:
Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of RS.24,900-50,500 on a basic pay of Rs.24,900/- in Grade A in Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
Educational Qualification for CPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates should be complete Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology in Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemicals with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC/ST candidates need to score a minimum 55%.
- Minimum two years of relevant post qualification work experience in Process Units preferably in a Crude Oil Refining / Chemical / Petro-Chemicals / Fertilizer industries, etc. Exposure to commissioning, start-up, day-to-day operations, shutdown & trouble shooting and knowledge of DCS, PFDs, P&IDs, Logic Descriptions, Instrument Data Sheets, Cause and Effect Diagram, HAZOP and Safety norms pertaining to Process Units in a Refining / Chemical / Petro-Chemicals / Fertilizer Hydro-carbon processing Industry will be an added advantage for Engineer (Chemical) post.
- Candidates should be complete Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology in Mechanical with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC/ST candidates need to score a minimum 55%.
- Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in any process industry preferably in Petroleum / Petro-chemical / Chemical / Fertilizers / Power Industry having worked with Mechanical equipment of Static & Rotary type like Pumps / Compressors / Heaters / Columns / Exchangers etc.,
- Knowledge on condition monitoring of equipment / inspection techniques / routine and shutdown planning and computer literacy with familiarity to software based maintenance systems will be an added advantage for Engineer (Mechanical) post.
- Candidates should be complete Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with not less than 60% mark in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. SC candidates need to score a minimum 55%. Minimum two years of post-qualification work experience in any process industry preferably in Petroleum / Petro-chemical / Chemical / Fertilizers / Power Industry in maintenance of Electrical Equipment like LT/HT motors, LT/HT transformers, LT/HT breakers, PCCs, MCCs, Battery charge system etc.
- Conversant with control circuit drawings of Electrical control panels / relay panels / Switch gears panels, conventional Electro¬magnetic relays, numeric relays and computer literacy with familiarity to software based maintenance systems will be an added advantage for Engineer (Electrical) post.
For more details see official notification.
The selection shall be made through Written Test (to be held in Chennai only) and Personal Interview of the short listed candidates for assessment of different facets of Knowledge, Skills, Attitude, Aptitude, etc. for the posts 1 to 5
The selection shall be made through Personal Interview of the eligible candidates only post 6,7,8.
The Candidate belonging to General / OBC categories are required to pay online a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC / ST / PWD / Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for CPCL Recruitment 2016:
Interested and Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of CPCL only. The Last date for submission of online application is 30/07/2016 Midnight.
After downloading the online registration slip (Hard-copy), the candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualification, community, physical disablement, experience (last salary slip, joining letter, Offer of Appointment, etc.) addressed to CHENNAI PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, POST BOX NO. 99, GPO, KOLKATA 700001 by ORDINARY / SPEED POST ONLY.
The postal cover super-scribing on the envelope Application for the position of (Name of the Position). The last date for receipt of applications is 03/08/2016.