CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2015 for 23 Project Fellows Jobs. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Central Scientific Instruments Organisation Recruitment for 23 Senior Projects Fellows / Project Fellows Vacancies. CSIR CSIO has been released a notification for 23 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend interview on 23th, 24th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2015 Details:
Interview Date : 23-02-2015 and 24-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Opto-Mechatrinics technologies for next generation sensors and Applications (OMEGA) 18 Posts
2. Advanced Instrumentation Solutions for Heath Care and Agro based Solutions (ASHA) 02 Posts
3. Effective Applications of Community Health efforts trough new age IT based Modes (EACH-IT) 01 Post
4. Development/Performance evaluation of Sensors for Applications in real time structural Health Monitoring (I-HEAL) 01 Post
5. Vision Assisted Insitu/Offline Verification system (ROuM) 01 Post
Project Fellow : M.Sc. or B.E. /B.Tech or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks with a valid UGC CSIR NET (JRF) / GATE score.
Senior Project Fellow : M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks AND 2 years of Post M.Sc. research experience and one publication in SCI journal ; or B.Tech /B.E. with at least 60% marks and 2 years of research experience
Age: The upper age limit for Project Fellow is 28 years and for Sr. Project Fellow is 32 years.
Pay or Salary:
Senior Research fellow : the pay scale of Rs.16000/- with 20% HRA admissible
Project fellow : the pay scale of Rs.18000/- with 20% HRA admissible
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate may attend interview with relevant documents of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational documents and other experience certificates on 23-02-2015 and 24-02-2015