Pay Package: Commensurate with the Qualifications & Experience of the Candidate.
• Post Graduate or Equivalent in Information Technology/Masters in Computer Science.
• 8-10 years of experience in IT Setup & Infrastructure Management relevant to Banking.
• IT Department Administration in BFSI domain experience is preferable
• Strong Administration & Communication Skills.
Technical Skill Requirements for Banking applications & Infra:
• Understanding the overall IT Department Function, Infrastructure and its related applications ie., monitoring of IT Infrastructure Setup ie., Enterprise Class Storage System, Compute (Servers), Network Establishment in the Data Centre.
• Vendor Management for various current and future IT requirements.
• IT Project Management Skillset.
• Review of IT Policies for IT Service Management in Bank.
• Preparation of RFPs for IT Projects, Tenders, Drafting of notes for approval for various IT requirements, Techno-Commercial Comparisions, Cost Benefit Analysis etc.
• SLA Drafting Execution, SLA Tracking for various Outsourced IT Projects, IT Asset Management etc.
• Understanding of Business Requirements and accordingly aligning of IT Products in line with latest trends in Banking.
Age: Below 50 Years
How to Apply:-
Apply in strict confidence giving details of Pay/CTC presently drawn and expected, on or before 20th June, 2018 through mail or post superscribing the position applied, to the following address:
Jt. General Manager, A.P.Mahesh Co.op.Urban Bank Ltd., (Multi State Scheduled Bank) 5-3-989,Sherza Estate,N.S.Road,Osmangunj. Hyderabad – 500095 (A.P.) Email:email@example.com
For more details: http://www.apmaheshbank.com/sites/all/themes/maheshbank/files/AP_Mahesh_Bank_Job_opportunities.docx
Last Apply Date: 2018-06-20
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time