HAL Recruitment 2016 for 29 Engineering Jobs, Medical Jobs. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment for 29 Deputy Manager (Production Engg.), Engineer (Quality / Customer Service), Engineer (Design) (Mechanical), Asst. Engineer (Mechanical), Manager (Manufacturing Shop), Manager (IMM/ Stores), Manager (Tooling), Finance Officer, Finance Officer, Senior Medical Officer Vacancies. HAL has been released a notification for 29 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending applications on or before 15th March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
The history and growth of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is synonymous with the growth of Aeronautical industry in India over the past 70 years.
The Company which had its origin as the Hindustan Aircraft Company was incorporated on 23 Dec 1940 at Bangalore by Shri Walchand Hirachand a farsighted visionary in association with the Government of Mysore with an Authorised Capital of Rs.4 crores (Paid up capital Rs.40 lakhs) and with the aim of manufacturing aircraft in India. In March 1941, the Government of India became one of the shareholders in the Company holding 1/3 of its paid-up capital and subsequently took over its management in 1942. In collaboration with the Inter Continental Aircraft Company of USA, Hindustan Aircraft Company commenced its business of manufacturing of Harlow Trainer, Curtiss Hawk Fighter and Vultee Bomber Aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (Manufacturing Shop)-IV: 03 Posts
- Manager (IMM/ Stores)-IV: 03 Posts
- Manager (Tooling)-IV: 01 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Production Engg.)-III: 01 Posts
- Engineer (Quality / Customer Service)-II: 05 Posts
- Engineer (Design) (Mechanical)-II: 01 Posts
- Asst. Engineer (Mechanical)-I: 03 Posts
- Finance Officer-II: 03 Posts
- Finance Officer-II: 02 Posts
Official Language Discipline:
- Asst. Hindi Officer-I: 01 Posts
- Fire Officer-II: 01 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (General Medicine)-III: 01 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)-III: 01 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer (Medicine)-III: 01 Posts
- Medical Officer (General Duty)-II: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for HAL Recruitment 2016:
Manager (Manufacturing Shop): The Candidate should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering Jobs with 6 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience.
Manager (IMM/ Stores): The candidate should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent IN Electrical / Mechanical / Production Engineering Jobs along with minimum 6 Years of Post Professional Qualification Experience.
Manager (Tooling): The Candidate should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering Jobs with 6 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience in Design / Development of Assembly jigs, Ground Handling Equipments, Sheet Metal tools etc.
Deputy Manager (Production Engg.): The person should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering Jobs/ Production Engineering Jobs or equivalent with three years post professional qualification experience in the relevant area.
Engineer (Quality / Customer Service): The person should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering Jobs with 2 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience in the relevant areas. Candidates should have high level of proficiency in computers and should have good command over English and Hindi language. Candidates having experience of dealing with Customer and having worked in Customer Service or similar department will have an added advantage.
Engineer (Design) (Mechanical): The person should possess Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical / Industrial Production discipline with 2 years of Post Professional Qualification Experience in a Manufacturing Industry. The candidate should have knowledge on the concepts of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and be conversant with Quality control functions of Manufacturing Industries.
Asst. Engineer (Mechanical): The person should possess a Regular Full Time Degree in Engineering Jobs / Technology or equivalent in Mechanical discipline with 2 years of post professional qualification experience in the high precision Engineering Jobs industry/manufacturing organization with a working knowledge of CATIA V5 or Unigraphics software.
Please read below AnnexureI for remaining posts educational qualification
- SC: 40 50 Years
- ST: 40 50 Years
- BC: 38 48 Years
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates
belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen & Serving Officers will be extended as per rules.
- Upper Age limit with all relaxations shall not exceed 55 years (56 Years in case of PWD Candidates).
Pay or Salary:
- Grade I: Rs. 12600 32500
- Grade II: Rs. 16400 40500
- Grade III: Rs. 20600 46500
- Grade IV: Rs. 24900 50500
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total of Rs. 550/-), which is non-refundable is to be paid by candidates
belonging to OBC-NCL Category. The same is exempted in the case of SC / ST/ PWD candidates;
- Application fee is to be deposited in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Account bearing number 30969511830 at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan (Annexure II) and a Journal Number be obtained. HAL will not be responsible in case of a candidate depositing the Application Fee in the wrong account. No other form of payment is accepted;
- Candidates are required to pay commission charges of Rs. 50/- per Challan for depositing fee at other than SBI, Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore-
- Candidates are required to provide details of the Application Fee paid in the Application Form;
- Application fee can be deposited till the last date for receipt of application (i.e. 15.03.16).
Selection Procedure for HAL Recruitment 2016:
- Posts in Grades II, III & IV: Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10, as per the Rules of the Company;
- Posts in Grade I: Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for appearing in the Written Test. Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based only on the Marks secured in the Written Test in order of Merit. Further, selection is subject to Document Verification in terms of Education Qualification, Marks Secured, Caste/ Tribe/Community Certificate etc.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to download the Application Format hosted on the HAL Website along with this detailed Web Advertisement;
- Candidates meeting the above specifications may send their applications strictly in the prescribed Application Format printed on A-4 size paper (neatly typed/ handwritten), along with a self-attested recent Passport Size Photograph to the following address: Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore 560 001 on or before 15th March 2016.
Related Government Jobs in India
- HAL Recruitment 2016 for 10 Technical Assistants Jobs
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment Notification for Managers October 2012
- HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for 04 Asst Officer Vacancies
- HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 97 Technician Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2016 For 10 Teacher and Other Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2016 For 11 Aircraft Technician Vacancies