Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 for 167 Trainee Vacancies. Heavy Water Board has been released a notification for 167 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 18th December 2014 to 31st January 2015 . Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting date for online application : 18-12-2014
- Last date for online application : 31-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 167 posts
Name of the Posts:
Category I Trainee : 62 posts
- Chemical 39 posts
- Mechanical 11 posts
- Electrical 03 posts
- Instrumentaion 05 Posts
- Chemistry ( Laboratory) 04 Posts
Category II Trainee : 105 posts
- Mechanical (Fitter) -25 posts
- Electrical 20 posts
- Instrument Mecahnic -10 posts
- Process / Plant Operator 50 Posts
Category I Trainee :
- Chemical Diploma in Chemical Engineering Jobs
- Mechanical Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Jobs
- Electrical Diploma in Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Instrumentaion Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering Jobs
- Chemistry ( Laboratory) B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary
Category II Trainee :
- Mechanical (Fitter) Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Fitter Trade
- Electrical Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Electrical Trade
- Instrument Mecahnic Minimum 60% marks in SSC withScience and Maths +ITI certificate in Instrument-Mechanic/ Electronics /Electronics & Comm. / Electronics & Tele Comm. Trade Process
- Plant Operator Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (10+2 or 12 years schooling duration) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Cat I Trainees: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years As on 01-01-2015
- Cat II Trainees: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 Years As on 01-01-2015
Pay or Salary:
Cat I Trainees: Scientific Assistant/C Pay Band will be Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (PB-2).
Cat II Trainees: Technician/B Pay Band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (PB-1) and Technician/C Pay Band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (PB-1).
Fee: candidates to pay Rs. 20/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Women/ Physically challenged persons/ ex-service man)
Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration with negative marking shall be conducted for both Category-I and Category-II applicants.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website of www.hwb.gov.in on or before 31-01-2015. Check below notification link for more details about age relaxation, educational qualification and application fee.