IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2014-2015 for Project Officer and Other Jobs. IIT Kharagpur has been released a notification for 23 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 17th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 17-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 23 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Project Officer
- Senior Project Officer
- Junior Research Fellow
- Senior Research Fellow
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs with specialization in Thermal, Applied Mechanics and Manufacturing (Other disciplines related to mechanical in Industrial Engineering Jobs, Reliability will also be considered with basic requirements of either of the above specializations).
- Electronics and Communications Engineering Jobs
- Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering Jobs with specialization in Instrumentation, Control systems, Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering Jobs / Information Technology
- Civil Engineering Jobs
- Chemical Engineering Jobs with specialization in chemical process dynamics
- Mining / Environmental Science / Mathematics and Informatics / Statistics / Electronics background may be considered for a few lab activities in Mining.
- Candidates with MCA may be considered for programmer positions.
- Candidates should have a consistently good academic performance throughout their career.
- Candidates with higher degrees / research experience may also be considered with higher remuneration.
- Programming and use of simulation tools like MATLAB/SIMULINK.
- Computer Programming in C/C++/Java and Web page development and programming in JSP will be useful.
In addition, specific knowledge in the following will be considered as an advantage.
- Electronics Exposure to various simulation tools like SPICE/ ORCAD/ MODELSIM
- Mechanical Mechanisms, Robotics, control systems, signal processing, exposure to 3D modeling and CAD software like CATIA/Solidworks/Autocad/ADAMS etc.
- Computer Science and IT: Network technologies
- Mining Environmental science / mathematics
- Chemical Engineering Jobs Modelling and Simulation
Pay or Salary: Up to Rs. 35,000/- p.m (depending on qualification & experience)
Fee: Demand Draft for Rs.50/- drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
How to Apply:
Candidates with a valid and excellent GATE score is can be considered for MS / Ph.D programmes, if found suitable by a separate process Click on the following link to apply online: http://vlabs.iitkgp.ernet.in
Interested eligible persons may apply on plain paper, giving full bio-data along with a contact mobile number and attested copies of testimonials to the undersigned on or before 17th Oct, 2014 to MHRD, DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION, NMEICT, NEW DELHI.