Indian Navy recruitment 2016
Indian Navy introduce Charge man posts in April 2016. These all posts on regular based. Eligible candidates may apply for these posts through offline procedure. As per notification total number of posts is 102. The official notification has been uploaded, full information regarding these posts is below, we are requesting to all candidates please read full information carefully. Please download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Number of posts can be increase or decrease by department without any notice. Read full information for Indian Navy recruitment 2016.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Charge man Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. Electrical Group: 17 Posts
2. Weapon Group: 21 Posts
3. Engineering Group: 34 Posts
4. Construction Group: 14 Posts
5. Production & Planning Control: 16 Posts
Pay Scale :
Scale Pay for Charge man posts will be Rs.9300/– to Rs.34800/- plus Rs.4200/- Grade Pay.
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed :
- Photo copies of 10th Class certificate
- Photo copies of Qualification Certificate
- Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
- It is mandatory that the application form should be in prescribed format.
- Envelope containing the application form must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __”
- Application forms without notations shall be summarily rejected.
Download Advertisement/ Online Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2016