IOCL Recruitment 2014 for 113 Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment for 113 Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant Jobs. IOCL has been released a notification for 113 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-09-2014.
Last Date for printout of online application: 20-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 113 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Jr. Engg Asstt-IV(Production): 62 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV(P&U-O&M): 21 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV(P&U-O&M): 11 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-(Mechanical Maintenance): 12 Posts
- Jr. Engg. Asstt-IV-(Instrumentation Maintenance): 7 Posts
3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering Jobs/ Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering Jobs/ B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field, 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering Jobs with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Jobs and Boiler competency certificate, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2(ii) Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Jobs/ Matric with 2 years ITI (Fitter) course with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field, 3 years Diploma in Engineering Jobs in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control with minimum 60% marks, experience in relevant field
Pay or Salary: Rs.11,900/- Rs.32,000/-
Age: 18 26 Years as on 31-08-2014
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
- Selection would be based on written test / trade test (wherever applicable) and personal interview. The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process and pre-employment medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for selection.
- Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria may visit our website www.paradiprefinery.in and apply on-line from 18-08-2014 to 10-09-2014. Incomplete on-line applications or printed on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his photograph, put his signature in the space provided for the purpose and send the same along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the checklist attached to the application form by ordinary post to Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Paradip Refinery Project, Post Box No. 145, General Post Office (GPO), Bhubaneswar-751001. The last date of receipt of printout of online application form along with supporting documents is 20-09-2014. Print-out of online application received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org