IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 100 Junior Engineer Assistant and other Vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has been released a notification for 100 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 10th December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last date to submit the online application: 10th Dec 2014
Last date of Submission of Hard copy: 20th Dec 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Post:
- Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Production) :60 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) :02 Posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV :30 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (TPS) :20 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Mechanical-P&C):09 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):06 Posts
Candidates must Complete B.Sc. with Chemistry with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (Gen / OBC) & 55% marks in aggregate for
SC/ST/PWD. OR M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% (Gen/OBC) and 50% (SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University for Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Production), 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical OR Electrical Engg. from a recognized Institute / University with Boiler Competency Certificate (with Proficiency as may be applicable to the State of Gujarat) for Jr. Engineering Jobs Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety), 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical Engg. from a recognized Institute / University OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade for Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV for More information click Below notification.
Applicants upperage limit should be between 18-26 years as on 01st November 2014. Relaxation in age will be applied as following:
- For SC/ST: 05 Years
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For PWD: 10 Years
General and OBC categories Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.150/- in shape of Demand draft in the favour of Records OFFICER, GUJARAT REFINERY, payable at Vadodara. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD are exempted from this criterion.
Selection procedure will be done on the basis of written test followed by Personal Interview.
Pay or Salary:
Rs.11900-32000/- as per the norms.
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria in all respect, may visit our website www.gujaratrefinery.in and apply on-line from 15th November 2014 to 10th December 2014. After successfully applying / registering on-line application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form, affix his / her recent passport sized photograph, put his / her signature in the
space provided for the purpose.Print-out of the online Application Form alongwith attested copies of the following documents are required
to be submitted to Below Address
To Chief Human Resource Manager,
Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Dist: Vadodara 391 320
General Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board/ Vocational Rehabilitation Centre for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Gujarat Refinery against this notification are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Experience should be post-qualification only. Company Training period shall not be counted towards experience. However, the period of apprenticeship training in respect of candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act, 1961 / Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the relevant trade /discipline (except Fire & Safety) in any of IOCL Refineries or Industries as specified above in the Essential Qualification & Experience criteria for the relevant post shall be considered as experience.
- The candidature of only those candidates who have successfully completed Apprenticeship Training and have passed the All India Trade Test conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or Certificate of Proficiency issued by BOPT /BOAT shall be considered. Age relaxation equivalent to the period of Apprenticeship training shall be given to Apprentices. However, no additional age relaxation will be allowed.
- The cut-off date for reckoning educational qualification, experience, age etc. shall be 01/11/2014.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the Diploma/Degree examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/Institute.
- Caste certificate to be produced by reserved category candidates in the proforma prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit latest caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training in the Government of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 8.9.1993 and revised guidelines issued from time to time.