IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Junior Engineering Jobs Assistants and Other Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment for for Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant and Other Posts. IOCL has been released a notification for 74 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 11th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 74 Posts
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2014
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant IV (Fire & Safety): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant IV (Instrumentation): 02 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant IV (Power & Utilities- O&M): 04 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant IV (Power & Utilities- B&A): 20 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant IV (Power & Utilities): 09 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum -Rigger): 07 Posts
- Junior Engineering Jobs Assistant -IV (Production): 20 Posts
- Jr. Quality Control Analyst: 09 Posts
Matric plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC- Nagpur for Fire & Safety Post, 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation Control for Instrumentation Post, 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering Jobs for Power & Utilities- O&M Post, 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Jobs for Power & Utilities- B&A Post and Check notification for post wise qualification details.
Minimum 18 years to maximum 26 years on 31-10-2014. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EXS candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Written Test, Trade Test, Personal Interview.
Rs.100/- through Demand Draft in favor of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Branch Code- 8706).
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.panipatrefinery.in/ from 27-09-2014 to 11-10-2014 and submit hard copy of application by affixing a recent passport size photograph along with copies of certificates like age, qualification, caste, experience, demand draft.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates should have valid email id (valid for at least for six months).
- Make payment as mentioned in Application fee.
- Log on to the website http://www.panipatrefinery.in/.
- Enter Registration Number & DOB, click on Submit button.
- Enter all the details like name, age, dd details and click on Submit button.
- After Submission of application, take print out of application.
- Send a copy to IOCL and retain another copy with candidates for future reference.