IOCL Recruitment 2016-2017 for 39 Jr Engineering Assistant Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited released a recruitment notification for 39 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IOCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||39 posts|
|Name of the Post||Jr Engineering Assistant|
|Last Date To Apply||18-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety): 03 Posts
- Jr Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS): 23 Posts
- Jr Materials Assistant-IV: 13 Posts
Candidate Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31/08/2016. Relaxation in age by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates against reserved positions. PWD candidates will be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for PWD belonging to SC/ST and 13 years for PWD belonging to OBC for the posts reserved for them). Age relaxation applicable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines. Age relaxation shall be given to the candidates to the extent of period of experience as notified above.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be Rs.11,900-32,000/-
Educational Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Matric plus Sub-Officers Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized Institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License for Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (F&S) post.
- Candidates should be complete Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University and possessing 1st Class Boiler Competency Certificate.However, in case of non-availability of sufficient number of candidates meeting the parameters prescribed above,candidates possessing the following qualification may be considered, in order of preference as given below. Matric with ITI (Fitter) with 1st Class Boiler Competency
Certificate or B.Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade or Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions for Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV(TPS) post.
- Candidates should be complete Minimum 3 years full time, regular/ sandwich Diploma course in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions for Jr. Materials Assistant-IV post.
Candidates will be selected based on written test & Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/- for General & OBC category in favor of Accounts Officer, Gujarat Refinery, payable at State Bank of India, Bajwa Branch, (Branch Code 0568), (IFSC Code SBIN0000568) Vadodara. mention full name & Online Registration No on the back side of the Demand Draft
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.iocrefrecruit.in from 23-08-2016 to 18-09-2016 & send their printout of online application along with original demand draft, super scribe the Name of the Post applied for & Post Code on the top of the envelope to Chief Human Resource Manager, Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara 391 320 on or before 30-09-2016.