KPSC Recruitment 2014 for 550 Civil, Mechanical Engineer Posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for 550 Engineer Posts. KPSC has been released a notification for 550 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KPSC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-08-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 25-09-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts
Name of the Posts:
I. Assistant Engineer
- Civil: 365 Posts
- Mechanical: 40 Posts
II. Junior Engineer
- Civil: 131 Posts
- Mechanical: 14 Posts
Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering Jobs/ Diploma Certificate from a recognized Institute of Engineers regarding pass in Parts-A & B of the A.M.I.E for Assistant Engineer Posts, Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering Jobs from a recognized Polytechnic in Karnataka or possess equivalent qualification for Junior Engineer Posts.
Pay or Salary:
Assistant Engineer(Civil and Mechanical): Rs.22,800/- Rs.43,200/-
Junior Engineer(Civil and Mechanical): Rs.17,650/- Rs.32,000/-
Age: 18 to 33 years as on 11-02-1999.
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
General, Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: Rs. 300/-
SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 26-08-2014 to 25-09-2014. Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph, signature before applying online.
- Candidates have a valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on Application for Special Recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer in Water Resources Department.
- Select the I Accept I have gone through the above instructions and click on Open Application.
- Click on Apply to open the online application form of appropriate post.
- Enter the details like Personal, Educational qualification, Age, Relaxation, Contact Details.
- Submit the application form, application number and password will be generated.
- Edit the application by using Application number & Password.
- Upload photograph & signature by clicking on Photo & Sign Upload by entering Application number & Password.
- Print the Application by select the Print Application, and take print out for future reference.
- Pay the fee by select the Payment Details by entering application ID & Password.
- Take print out of Challan form and pay the fee.