MRVC Recruitment 2014 for Site Engineers Posts. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Recruitment for Site Engineers Posts based on GATE Score. MRVC has been released a notification for 8 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications on or before 14th August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MRVC Recruitment 2014 Details:
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 14-08-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Site Engineer(Civil): 07
Site Engineer(Electrical): 01
Candidates should have bachelor degree in Civil/Electrical with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full-time regular courses only.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 27,520/- per month
Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 30 June 2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Jobs -2014. Based on the GATE-2014 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates can apply in the Application Form given below duly filled in and complete in all respect on or before 14.08.2014.
2. Candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14.08.2014. No other means / mode of applications will be accepted.
3. Candidates are also required to send scanned copies of their following documents along with the application :
- GATE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card
- Engineering Jobs Graduation Certificate/Mark sheet
- Date of birth Certificate/Age proof