NALCO Recruitment 2014 Apply Online For Engineer Trainees Vacancies. Applications are invited for Engineer Trainees in (NALCO), Bhubaneswar 140 Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies through GATE 2014. Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-05-2014 by 09.00 AM to 30-06-2014 by 06.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below
NALCO Vacancy Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications 25-05-2014 by 09.00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 30-06-2014 by 06.00 PM.
Name of the Posts:
Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Unreserved: 64 Posts
- SC: 19 Posts
- ST: 09 Posts
- OBC: 33 Posts
- PWD: 15 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must possess Full time regular Bachelors Degree in Engineering Jobs or Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Application for Computer Science discipline candidates with not less than 65% marks for UR & OBC and 55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates and have valid GATE 2014 Score.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 30 years as on 30-06-2014 i.e candidates born before 30-06-1984 need not apply. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the NALCO website www.nalcoindia.com from 25-05-2014 by 09.00 AM to 30-06-2014 by 06.00 PM. Take print out of application form for future reference.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must scan their GATE 2014 Admit Card, Photograph, Signature & prescribed qualification mark sheets for uploading and have valid e-mail id.
- Log on to the website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Click on Careers > Online Registration for recruitment of GETs through GATE 2014.
- Click on Click here to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- A User Id & Password will be generated, remember it for future use.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
Last date: 30-06-2014
More Details: Click Here