NBPPL Recruitment 2013 For Graduate Apprentice. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Apprentice in NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited .
NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) is a joint venture company of NTPC Limited and BHEL, two leading public sector companies of India. The prime objective of the Company is to enhance the Engineering Jobs, Procurement & Construction (EPC) capability and manufacturing capacity of the power sector and supplement the efforts of both the promoter companies.
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name Of The Post:
Graduate Apprentice 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engagement:
1. Candidates who have passed on or after 01.01.2011 only are eligible to apply.
2. Age limit: Candidates should be below 25 years as on 01.11.2013. (Relaxations as per Government Guidelines).
3. Only Indian nationals are eligible.
4. Eligible candidates are requested to forward their filled applications to email@example.com on or before 28th Nov 2013.
5. Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates are requested to forward their filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28th Nov 2013.Filled applications should be sent to:
The Senior Executive (HR)
NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Ltd
YSR Puram, Mannavaram, Srikalashti (M)
Chittoor (dist), Andhra Pradesh -517620.
Last Date: 28-11-2013