NIE Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites applications for the post of 15 Staff Nurse, Senior Project Assistant & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 14 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIE Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Senior Project Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIE Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse with any state nursing council.
- For Senior Project Assistant : 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board or Graduate in any discipline or a typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 10500 KDPH in English.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years for Staff Nurse and 28 years for Senior Project Assistant.
- Age Relaxation : 03 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC Candidates.
Job Location : Chennai (Tamilnadu)
NIE Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/ interview.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply NIE Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.nie.gov.in on or before 14.07.2017 or Interested candidates may appear for Interview in application along with one set of xerox copy of qualification and experience certificates, Candidate should submit all certificates/ testimonials in original for verification at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14.07.2017
- Date of Interview : 11 to 25.07.2017 at 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://nie.gov.in/images/careers/Website_Advertisement_02.07.2017_53.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/
- Android App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ezeonsoft.sarkarinaukrisarch