NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 94 Scientist and Other Posts. Department of Electronics and Information Technology, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has published notification for the recruitment of Dy. Director, Asst Director, Finance Officer, Admn Officer, Library & Information Asst, Front Office Counselor, Assistant, Stenographer, Scientist, Technical Asst vacancies for Non S & T category and S & T Category candidates. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-12-2015 at 9:00 AM to 14-01-2016 by 5:30 PM.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the government of India. The Society is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The NIELIT (National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology) Scheme, jointly developed by AICTE and DeitY, was launched in 1990 after detailed deliberations in a National Working Group. The objective of the scheme is to generate high quality man-power in the computer software and allied fields by utilising the expertise and facilities available with various institutions in the non-formal sector. NIELIT Society is the only professional examination body in India, which accredits Computer courses in O , A , B & C level approving institutes / organizations for conducting particular course, specializing in the non-formal sector of IT education and training.
NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 94posts
Name of Posts:
Non S & T Category:
- Dy. Director (Law): 1 Post
- Assistant Director (DB): 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Fin): 2 Posts
- Assistant Director (Admn): 3 Posts
- Finance Officer: 1 Post
- Admn. Officer: 1 Post
- Senior Assistant (Accounts): 1 Post
- Library & Information Assistant: 1 Post
- Front Office Counselor: 1 Post
- Assistant (Accounts): 2 Posts
- Assistant: 5 Posts
- Stenographer: 6 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 13 Posts
S & T Category:
- Scientist D: 3 Posts
- Scientist C: 7 Posts
- Scientist C (Marketing): 1 Post
- Scientist B: 20 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 16 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 3 Posts
Start Date for Apply Online: 1-12-2015 at 9:00 AM .
Last Date for Apply Online: 14-1-2016 by 5:30 PM.
Post No.1a, 2b, 2c: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs.6,600/-
Post No.1b to 1d, 2d: Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs.5,400/-
Post No.1e, 1f: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP Rs.4,600/-
Post No.1g to 1i, 2e: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-
Post No.1j to 1l, 2f: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2,400/-
Post No.1m, 2g: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.1,900/-
Post No.2a: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP Rs.7,600/-.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Apply Online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on the website www.recruitment.nielt.gov.in.
3. Read all Instructions.
4. Click on I Agree Check Box.
5. Click on Proceed to Apply Online.
6. Fill all the details
7. Click on I Agree Check Box.
8. Click on Continue button for preview details.
9. Click on Submit button.
10. Take a print out of online application for future use.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.recruitment.nielit.gov.in from 01-12-2015 at 9:00 AM to 14-01-2016 by 5:30 PM.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Related Government Jobs:
- Directorate of Medical and Health Services Recruitment 2015-2016 for 48 Staff Nurse
- Punjab School Education Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10197 Posts
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 520 Constable Jobs
- MP High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 435 Posts
- Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 Clerk and Other Jobs