NIRT Recruitment 2017
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) invites application for the post of Project Technical Assistant. Apply before 03 July 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIRT Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Technical Assistant (Lab)
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NIRT Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate in Life Science from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
NIRT Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written test/Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
How to Apply NIRT Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed applicaton form along with self attested copies of all certificates/ documents & Applications must be superscribed with “Name of the post applied” and “Name of the Project” send to the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No. 1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai-60003 on or before 31.07.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 31.07.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/Impact/Web%20Advt.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://nirt.res.in/pdf/2017/advt/Impact/APPLN.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App