NJA Recruitment 2015 for Research Fellow and other Jobs. National Judicial Academy Recruitment for Deputy Librarian, Research Fellow , Computer System Administrator , Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer , Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant Vacancies. NJA has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies . Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NJA Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 20-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Librarian 01 Post
- Research Fellow 06 Posts
- Computer System Administrator 01 Post
- Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant 03 Posts
1. Deputy Librarian :
Masters degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Must have overall working experience of at least 10 years managing a large national level institute, out of which minimum 05 years of working experience in the law library of a nationally reputed law academy or university or institute in the capacity and grade of assistant Librarian. Should posses sound knowledge of application of IT in the Law Library, digital law library resources and their efficient dissemination. Sound in oral and written communication in English
2. Research Fellow :
LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years of experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose).
3. Computer System Administrator : MCA or B.Tech or Master Degree in Computers with 2 years experience in relevant field
4. Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer :
Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering Jobs or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Jobs with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable
5. Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant :
Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Mechanical/Air-conditioning Engineering Jobs or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel Industries.
Age: The candidate age should be between 18-56 years
Pay or Salary:
- Deputy Librarian The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.7600/- per month
- Research Fellow The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Computer System Administrator The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer The pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month
- Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant The pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month
The mode of selection will be either through aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 20.02.2015