NPC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 263 Examiner Posts. National Productivity Council Recruitment for 263 Examinar of Patent & Designs Vacancies. NPC has been released a notification for 263 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NPC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 263 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Examiner of Patent & Designs:
- Chemistry: 44 Posts
- Computer Science / Information Technology: 26 Posts
- Electrical Engineering Jobs: 34 posts
- Electronics & Communication: 54 Posts
- Microbiology: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering Jobs: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering Jobs: 101 Posts
Chemistry: Masters Degree in Chemistry
Computer Science / Information Technology: Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering Jobs / Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science
Electrical Engineering Jobs: Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering Jobs / Technology
Electronics & Communication: Bachelors Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering Jobs / Technology
Microbiology: Masters Degree in Micro Biology
Civil Engineering Jobs: Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering Jobs / Technology
Mechanical Engineering Jobs: Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering Jobs / Technology
- A candidate must have attained the age of not less than 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on the 1st August 2015 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1980 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
- The upper age limit of 35 years will be relaxable upto 40 years in the case of government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govemment.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 40000/- per month
The candidates will be shortlisted for the examination on the basis of combined merit prepared from total marks obtained during the academic career, weightage for desirable qualification. The examination shall be conducted by IPR and the candidates should keep their original academic testimonials and experience certificates etc for verification at the time of examination. Please click on other details for detailed selection process.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online through the website http://www.recruitmentnpc.in/ on or before 30th October 2015. please check below notification and other details for qualification, age, salary in detail.
Related Government Jobs:
- ONGC Petro additions Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 331 Executive, Non-Executive Jobs
- Karnataka State police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 233 Police Sub Inspector Posts
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 615 Medical Jobs
- Telangana State District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 427 Posts
- MES South Western Command Recruitment 2015-2016 for 187 Jobs