Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 for Chemists. Oil India Limited has been released a notification for 8 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin on 11th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Walkin Interview Date: 11-11-2014
- Interview Reporting time: 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Chemists on contract
Post Graduation in Chemistry or BE/B Tech in Chemical Engineering Jobs from a recognized University. Experience should be Minimum 02 (Two) years of working experience in Drilling/Workover fluids.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 60,000/- plus Rs. 6,000/- as accommodation allowance and Rs. 1,500/- as medical allowance will be paid per month.
Age: Upper Age Limit as on 11.11.2014 will be 65 years.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and maintenance of mud at well site as per drilling fluid programme.
- Quality control of the mud system as the Drilling progresses.
- Maintenance of mud parameters during Drilling operations considering all Drilling events on line and assessing the various parameters and data available at site from either mud logging unit or other data gathering system.
- Provide operational guideline as and when required. However, Companys decision regarding all operations shall be final and binding.
- Managing down hole operational problems such as loss circulation, stuck pipe, torque, drag and hole stability etc.
- Maintain inventory of various chemicals, additives, consumption pattern, replenish desired quantity in a manner so as to ensure adequate requirement covering contingency at well site all the time.
- Generate daily reports in standard formats and submit to Head Chemical (Operation) or his Company representative.
- Test routine mud parameters daily as per requirement and report to Companys representative.
- Submit mud recap after completion of each well.
- Follow SOP and all safety norms of the industry.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photocopies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in interview for engagement on contract basis on 11th November 2014 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Related Government Jobs: