ONGC Recruitment 2014-15 for 745 Graduate Engineer and Other Posts. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2014-15 for 745 Graduate Trainee, Executive Engineer and Other Posts. ONGC has been released a notification for 745 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 1st September 2014 to 1st October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ONGC Recruitment 2014-15 Details:
Starting Date to Submit GATE 2015 Application: 01-09-2014
Last Date to Submit GATE 2015 Application: 01-10-2014
GATE 2015 Exams will be held: 31-01-2015 to 14-02-2015
Submission of Applications for ONGC will be activated on: January 2015 (Tentative)
Announcement of GATE 2015 Results: 12-03-2015
Interview Date: May 2015 (Tentative).
Total Number of Vacancies: 745 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14
- Chemist: 74
- Geologist: 41
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22
- Materials Management Officer: 22
- Programming Officer: 04
- Transport Officer: 12
Candidates should be done Graduation Degree/ P.G Degree/ M.Sc/ M.Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE subjects.
28 years for General, 31 years for OBC & 33 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Posts 1 & 3 and 30 years for Gen, 33 years for OBC & 35 years for SC/ ST candidates in case of Other Posts. The upper age relaxation is 40 years for PWD-Gen, 43 years for PWD-OBC & 45 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-01-2015.
Please check below notification link for age relaxation as per the rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of GATE 2015 score and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for GATE 2015 in website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015 from 01-09-2014 to 01-10-2014. After getting required GATE 2015 score & Registration Number, apply online for ONGC through the website http://www.ongcindia.com/ from January 2015 (Tentatively). Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Log on to the website gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Submit error free application form.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Apply Online from 01-09-2014