POWERGRID Recruitment 2016 for 26 Executive Trainee and other Posts. POWERGRID Recruitment for 26 Vacancies. POWERGRID has been released a notification for 26 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th July 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as
educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 15-07-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 26 posts
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (HR):15 posts
- Executive Trainee (Environment Management):02 posts
- Executive Trainee (Social Management):03 posts
- Assistant Officer Trainee (PR):06 posts
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary will be During 01 Year Training Period the pay scale of Rs.24900-50500. After successful completion of training, The approximate CTC Rs.14.44 lakhs Per Annum for Executive Trainee post.01 Year Training period, the selection candidates will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.24500/- per month. After completion of training, the pay scale of Rs.20600 46500/-. The approximate CTC after regularization shall be Rs.12 lakhs per annum for Assistant Officer Trainee (PR) post.
candidate age should be 28 Years as on 31st December 2015 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.01.1988).
Educational Qualification for POWERGRID Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations) from recognized Institute / University with not less than 60% marks
for Executive Trainee (HR) post.
- Two years full time Masters degree in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering Jobs or equivalent with First Class from recognized Institute / University for Executive Trainee (Environment Management) post.
- Two years full time Masters degree in Social Work with First class from recognized Institute / University for Executive Trainee (Social Management) post.
- Graduate with full time PG Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism with 60% Marks from recognized Institute / University for Assistant Officer Trainee (Public Relations) post.
Eligible Candidates are required to appear in the corresponding paper (i.e. Subject Code 55 (for HR) / 89 (for Environment Mgt.) / 10 (for Social Mgt.) / 63 (for Public Relations)) of UGC-National Eligibility Test (NET) of July 2016. The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of UGC-NET July 2016, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Indian National candidates are required to first apply UGC-NET July 2016 Exam online on or before 12th May 2016. POWERGRID Online Registration start from 15/06/2016 to 15/07/2016.