PPCB Recruitment 2014-2015 for 118 Asst, Clerk and other posts. Punjab Pollution Control Board Recruitment for 118 Assistant, Clerk and Other Posts. PPCB has been released a notification for 118 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
PPCB Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2014
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-11-2014
- Last Date to pay Fee: 06-11-2014
- Last Date for Receiving Hard copy: 12-11-2014
- Downloading of Admit Card from the site: 12-11-2014 onwards
Total Number of Vacancies: 118 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: 14 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer(Computer): 01 posts
- Assistant Scientific Officer: 06 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 11 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer: 20 posts
- Scientific Assistant: 13 posts
- Clerk (Accounts): 07 Posts
- Steno Typist: 12 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Data entry operator: 30 posts
- Project Associate: 03 posts
- Project Associate (Microbiologist): 01 posts
The Candidate should be qualified as per Detailed Notice inviting Recruitment. Please check below notification for post vise qualification.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 10,300/- Rs. 39,100/-
General: 18 to 38 years
SC/ST/BC: 18 to 43 years
Check below notification for age relaxation.
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: General Rs. 1,000/- and SC / ST Rs. 500/-
- Assistant Environmental Engineer(Computer): General Rs. 1,000/- and SC / ST Rs. 500/-
- Assistant Scientific Officer: General Rs. 1,000/- and SC / ST Rs. 500/-
- Junior Scientific Officer: General Rs. 1,000/- and SC / ST Rs. 500/-
- Junior Environmental Engineer: General Rs. 1,000/- and SC / ST Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant: General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
- Clerk (Accounts): General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
- Steno Typist: General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
- Clerk-cum-Data entry operator: General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
- Project Associate: General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
- Project Associate (Microbiologist): General Rs. 500/- and SC / ST Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment:
Pay-in-Slip will be generated after filling the online application form. Go to the nearest branch of State Bank of Patiala and deposit the requisite application fee using this pay-inslip on next working day. Last date for depositing the application fee is 6/11/2014. One copy of the application fee pay-in-slip will be retained by the candidate and one copy must be attached with the printout of the completely filled online application form.
- The recruitment shall be strictly made to respective categories only on merit, on the basis of written test. The written test will contain Multiple choice questions and there shall be negative marking (1/4th marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer).
- Candidates fulfilling minimum speed of Punjabi & English shorthand test for the post of steno-typist and Punjabi & English type test on computer for the post of Clerk-cum-data Entry Operator shall only be allowed to appear in the written test.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested Candidate can apply online at www.thapar.edu from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet on or before 5th October 2014. Hard Copies in time should be submitted by Registered Post/Courier at In-charge, PPCB-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala-147004 (Punjab). The envelope should clearly carry the title (whichever is
applicable) as: Application Form for the PPCB recruitment. on or before 12th November 2014
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidate can apply online at www.thapar.edu from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the Internet.
- Before submitting the online application, Deposit application fee of requisite amount (in favour of Coordinator- PPCB payable at Patiala).
- Complete the form available on the site www.thapar.edu by clicking at the link Recruitment of various posts for Punjab Pollution Control Board.
- Every successful registration will be allotted the Login id and password.
- Get the print out of the successful registered application form.
- Thereafter the candidate shall have to paste one photo on the print out and send it to Incharge, PPCB-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala 147 004, along with Bank deposit slip and two additional photographs.
- Incomplete form or forms filled with wrong information the candidature shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate processing fee.
- For any problem, help can be taken from the helpline no. 8288008120 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org available during working hours.
- Only Online registered application forms will be entertained.
- The applications will be considered registered on receipt of application money by 05/11/2014.