PSPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 204 Asst Engineer Vacancies. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for CFTRI Recruitment? Here is the good news for you all. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment For Assistant Engineer Vacancies. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Vacancies. There are almost 204 jobs or vacancies in PSPCL. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 30th October 2014.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
PSPCL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 204 Posts
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Applications: 10-10-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
- Last date for Depositing Examination fee: 03-11-2014.
- Last date for Completion of Step-II of Online Registration and Closing of Registration: 17-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Engineer (On Training)/ Electrical
- For Gen: 85 Posts
- For SC: 69 Posts
- For BC: 16 Posts
- For Sports Person: 06 Posts
- For PH: 08 Posts
- For Ex-Serviceman: 18 Posts
- For Freedom Fighter: 02 Posts
Applicants should possess full time regular BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering Jobs with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta in the discipline of Electrical Engineering Jobs or Electronics Engineering Jobs.
Age: Candidates age should be between 20 to 37 years as on 01-01-2014.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
Applicants need to pay Rs.1050/- (for all categories except SC and person with Disability), Rs.450/- (for SC category), Rs.550/- (for person with Disability) in the form of challan in any State Bank of Patiala.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.pspcl.in from 10-10-2014 to 30-10-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
- Before applying online candidates should have a valid e-mail ID.Log on through the website www.pspcl.in.Click on the link Recruitment.Read the instructions carefully and fill all the details correctly.
- Now candidates can see their application under PREVIEW.Before submission of Step I details, the candidates should check their details and make necessary corrections, under option MODIFY (if any) and Submit.
- After completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidates email ID and a link for printing the bank challan.Take a printout of the challan and deposit the requisite examination fee in any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
- After depositing application fee, candidates may check and confirm their payment status after minimum 48 hours of the deposit of the application fees.
- Before going to Step-II candidates have to scan their latest photograph and signature.Fill all the details carefully and click on submit.
- After the registration is confirmed by the system after completion of Step-II, a system generated Email will be sent to candidates registered Email ID.Take a printout of Application for future use.