SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 432 Trainee Technician Posts. Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment for 432 Trainee Technician Posts. SAIL, Rurkela has been released a notification for 432 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply from 18th October 2014 to 22nd November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Starting date to submit applications through website: 18/10/2014
- Closing date to submit applications through website: 22/11/2014
Total Number of Vacancies:432 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Mechanical: 62 Posts
- Metallurgy: 42 Posts
- Electrical: 45 Posts
- Mechatronics: 20 Posts
- Chemical: 35 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Civil: 08 Posts
- Fitter: 80 Posts
- Welder: 32 Posts
- Electrician: 40 Posts
- Electronics: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 20 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Boiler Operation: 20 Posts
Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Engineering Jobs in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/Metallurgy/Electrical/ Mechatronics/Chemical/ Instrumentation/Civil from Govt. recognized institute.
Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Matriculation with ITI (Full time) in the relevant trade of Fitter/Welder/Electrician/ Electronics/Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic from Govt. recognized institute.
Operator-cum-Technician: Matriculation with 03 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering Jobs from Govt. recognized institute and with Certificate of proficiency as a Boiler Operation Engineer.
Pay or Salary:
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.15830-3%-22150/-
- Operator-cum-Technician: Rs.16800-3%-24110/-
Check Below notification link for detailed salary information.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 18 28 Years as on 01/10/2014
- Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 18 28 Years as on 01/10/2014
- Operator-cum-Technician: 18 30 Years as on 01/10/2014
Check below notification link for age relaxation.
For Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) & Operator-cum-Technician (S-3) (Boiler Operation): Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only). In addition to the Application Fee, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as Bank Charges. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
For the post of Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Candidates belonging to General/OBC category will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty only). In addition to the Application Fee, candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) as Bank Charges. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee: State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the application fee in a specially opened Power Jyoti Account No. 31955226331 at SBI, RSP Campus Branch, Rourkela, on behalf of SAIL/RSP. Candidate has to take a printout of the bank challan available on the Application Registration Portal and approach a branch of SBI for depositing the fee. Candidates should retain a copy of the bank challan with them. On receipt of the fee, the concerned branch of SBI will issue a unique Journal Number and the Branch Code of the Bank. The Journal Number and the Branch Code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. The SBI branches will accept the fee from 18/10/2014 to 22/11/2014 during working hours. Fee shall not be collected by any other mode. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/ English.
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the Interview.
- The date, Time & Place of Written Test and Interview will be intimated to eligible/short-listed candidates through e-mail / SMS and SAIL website www.sail.co.in.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAILs website www.sail.co.in at the link Careers. No other mode of application shall be accepted. To apply, candidates may click at the link of the post applying for and submit information online in the appropriate fields. Before registering their application on the website, candidates should ensure that have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile No. which should remain valid for at least one year and have latest passport size coloured photograph (max. 50 kb size) as well as photograph of own signature (max. 20 kb size) in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only) for uploading with the application.
While submitting the application online, candidates should note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully instructions for online submission of application, which will be available in the website itself.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ESM) once submitted in the online application cannot be changed and no benefit of other category will be subsequently admissible.
- Download Bank Challan from the website after filling the required details.
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Registration Slip with unique registration number and other essential details and retain a copy of the same.
- Candidate must write his/her name as it appears in the educational certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination. In case of change of name at a later stage, necessary documentary proof to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates appearing in the interview would be required to furnish documents in original regarding proof of date of birth, caste/category, qualification, PWD/ESM status, Registration slip, RSP copy of Bank Challan etc. at the time of interview as per intimation given to the short-listed candidates.
- While filling the online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application without fee / application not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from the applicants in this regard.
Start Applying online from 22-11-2014 through http://www.sail.co.in/
Related Government Jobs:
Related Government Jobs in India
- SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 for 110 Operator cum Technician Trainees
- Medical Officer and Technician Jobs SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015
- SAIL Recruitment 2014-2015 Dy. Manager Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2015 for 219 Operator-cum-Technician Posts
- SAIL Recruitment 2014 Operator-cum-Technician & Other Vacancies