SCI Recruitment 2017
Shipping Corporation of India Limited (SCI) invites application for the post of 40 Graduate Marine Engineers (GME) Course at SCI’s Maritime Training Institute at Powai, Mumbai. Apply Online before 23 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
SCI Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Marine Engineers
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01.10.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
SCI Selection Process : Selection will be made on through on line test & Interview.
Application Fee : General (UR) and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates through NEFT and obtain UTR number or by Online banking.
How to Apply SCI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.shipindia.com/careers/fleetpersonnel.aspx form 24.07.2017 to 23.08.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents to Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 25.08.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.07.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.08.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 25.08.2017
Important Links :