VSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 109 Eng and Other Jobs. Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment for 109 Eng and Other Jobs. VSSC has been released a notification for 109 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 21st October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
VSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 08-10-2014, 10:00 AM
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 21-10-2014, 5:00 PM
- Closing Date of Receiving Application by post: 31-10-2014, 5:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 109 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Aeronautical Engg: 06 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 05 Posts
- Civil Engg: 04 Posts
- Computer Sci/ Engg: 08 Posts
- Electrical Engg: 04 Posts
- Electronics Engg: 30 Posts
- Mechanical Engg: 29 Posts
- Metallurgy: 04 Posts
- Production Engg: 05 Posts
- Library & Information Science: 14 Posts
First Class Engg Degree (Four/ Three year duration) granted by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks, any degree + First class B.LISc. with not less than 60% marks. Please check below notification for post vise qualification details.
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 21.10.2014. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Pay or Salary: Stipend: Rs. 5000/- per month.
Selection panel will be drawn based on the marks scored by the candidates (rounding-off of marks not allowed), with due weightage to reservation categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH) to which he/she belongs and ensuring representation to various Universities coming under Southern Region of BOAT.
How to Apply:
Applications will be received online only. The site will remain open from 1000 hrs on 08.10.2014 to 1700 hrs on 21.10.2014 for registering applications. After online registration, it is mandatory for the applicant to send a confirmation copy of the on-line application, duly affixing recent passport size photograph, along with the following documents, without which the online application will not be considered:
- Self-attested copies of certificates of their qualifications acquired from SSLC/SSC/AISSC onwards.
- Self-attested copies of Community certificate (if belongs to SC/ST), Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if belongs to OBC), Disability certificate (if PWD candidate) etc.
The above documents should be sent in a cover super scribed with Application for Graduate Apprenticeship Training (Discipline:), to the following address by ordinary post, so as to reach on or before 31.10.2014.
The Sr. Administrative Officer
Recruitment and Review Section
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre