WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 for 123 Asst Engineers, Managers, Medical Officers. West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment for 123 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Nurse Vacancies. WBSEDCL has been released a notification for 123 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
WBSEDCL Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee: 09-01-2015
Last Date to take Printout of Applications: 15-01-2015
Tentative Date of Written Test: 01-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 123 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical): 60 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(IT & C): 17 Posts
- Assistant Manager(HR & A): 16 Posts
- Assistant Manager(F & A): 09 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Sub Assistant Engineer(Electrical): 15 Posts
- Nurse: 04 Posts
B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering Jobs) Degree in Electrical Engineering Jobs/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined)/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with B.Tech in Electrical Engineering Jobs/ Power Engineering Jobs/ Computer Science/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ M.C.A for Posts Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (IT & C), Graduation in any discipline and M.B.A/ MPM/ MHRM for Post Assistant Manager (HR & A), Graduation in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accounts of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India or M.B.A for Post Assistant Manager (F & A), M.B.B.S for Post Medical Officer, Diploma in Electrical Engineering Jobs for Post Sub Assistant Engineer and Higher Secondary or equivalent in Science with Diploma in General Nursing Midwife for Post Nurse with relevant experience.
Minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 27 years for Posts 1 to 6 and minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 30 years for Post 7 as on 01-01-2014. The upper age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal only.
Pay or Salary:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Assistant Engineer (IT & C): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Assistant Manager (HR & A): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Assistant Manager (F & A): Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs. 6,300-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400/-
- Nurse: Rs. 6,300-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/-
Rs 400/- for Posts 1 to 5, Rs 300/- (Rs 180/- for PH candidates) for Post 6 & Rs 250/- for Post 7, through Challan in any branch of United Bank of India along with disposition fees. No Fee for SC/ ST/ Exempted Category Candidates of West Bengal.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through the website http://www.wbsedcl.in on or before 9th January 2015. After applying online, take print out of application registration slip and send by ordinary post along with photograph affixed, challan copy and self attested copies of all credentials, in an envelope superscribed on top with post applied for addressed to The Advertiser, Post Bag No 6615, 8 No Esplanade East, Esplanade Post Office, Kolkata 700069 on or before 15-01-2015. Follow below Instructions for Applying Online:
- Before applying online, candidates must have valid e-mail id, scanned copies of photograph/ signature/ documents.
- Log on to the website http://www.wbsedcl.in.
- Click on Career @ WBSEDCL.
- Choose the desired post > Apply Online for Notification No. MPP/2014/02.
- Click on Apply Online, Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form, then an Unique Application No will be generated.
- Pay the fee as mentioned above.
- Click on Sign in, Sign in yourself and update payment details.
- Take print out of Registration Slip and send it to concerned address.