Western Coalfields Recruitment 2014 for Apprentices Posts. Western Coalfields Ltd has been released a notification for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications before 31st August 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Western Coalfields Recruitment 2014 Details:
Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 31-08-2014
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
B.Tech / Degree in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying from Government approved Institution.
Diploma in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying from Government Approved Institution.
Candidates are eligible, for applying, as Apprentice:
- who have passed Degree / Diploma in Mining or Mining and Mine Surveying after March 2012.
- who had not been engaged earlier at any establishment under Apprentices Act 1961.
Pay or Salary:
Graduate Apprentices: Rs.3560/- per month (consolidated)
Technician Apprentices: Rs.2530/- per month (consolidated)
Period of Training:
Period of Engagement of an Apprentice will be One year, subject to Registration at Board of Apprenticeship Training (W/R) Mumbai. Each engaged apprentice will agree and abide by all the provisions made in the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended up to date including those relating to Registration and Termination of Contract are binding. The Apprentices Act do not guarantee a job with the employer / BOAT after the training is completed.
Documents to be Enclosed with Application Form:
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet of final year of B.Tech / Degree / Diploma.
- Attested copy of Mark Sheet or Certificate of SSC or HSSC issued by respective Educational Board in which Date of Birth is mentioned.
- Attested copy of Valid Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates.
- Two (2) Numbers Self addressed, envelopes size 28 cm x13 cm. with Rs 10/- Postal Stamp.
- In case the documents are found false / fake or any kind of suppression of information is detected, the training will be terminated immediately.
- WCL will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- This Training will not create any legal right by the candidate for employment at WCL/BOAT.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can send their applications with required documents. Mention APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICES clearly on the envelop and send to THE GENERAL MANAGER (HRD), WESTERN COALFIELDS LIMITED, COAL ESTATE, CIVIL LINES, NAGPUR (MAHARASHTRA) 440 001.