Police Recruitment 2016 for 1700+ Various Posts
Office of the Additional Director General of Police, Meghalaya invites application forms from Indian Citizens to fill up the vacancies of UB Sub-Inspector, AB Sub-Inspector, Unarmed Branch Constable, Fireman, Driver Fireman, MPRO Operator Constable, WPC etc. Meghalaya Police has released total 1705 posts. Application mode is offline. Interested and eligible candidates may send application forms in prescribed format to given address on or before due date of 31st July, 2016. The official notification has been uploaded and all details regarding these posts are mentioned below. Download official notification from below link. Any query and problem just comment in box below, we will contact you immediately. Read full information for police recruitment 2016.
Police Recruitment 2016
Sub-Inspector, Constable etc Posts
No. of Total Vacancies :
1. UB Sub- Inspector: 100 Posts
2. AB Sub- Inspector: 25 Posts
3. UB Group: 631 Posts
4. AB Group: 929 Posts
5. Follower Group: 20 Posts
Educational Eligibility :
Age Bond :
Application Fee :
Selection Process :
How To Apply
Document Needed :
- Domicile/ Residential proof certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Adhar Card
Must Follow Tips :
- Candidates who fulfil all eligibility conditions only need to apply.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizens domiciled in Meghalaya state.
- Candidates must have the knowledge of speaking, reading, writing one of the regional languages of Meghalaya.
Download Advertisement/ Application For Police Recruitment 2016