time we are going to share GK questions asked in Railways Recruitment
examination. We share Morning, Afternoon and Evening Shift Exam GK question in
this Post. So check this post carefully.
Water is mixture of ______.
A: Oxygen and hydrogen
2) What does NFC based on _____.
3) Ozone layer is found in which layer of earth?
4) Who is the first dalit president of India?
A: RK Narayan
5) What is study of earth called as?
6) Rupee sign was created by _____.
A: D Udaya Kumar
7) How many players are there in volleyball?
8) To which part in body, dialysis is treatment for ______.
9) Larynx is for ______.
A: Voice box
10) Radish is ______.
11) What is exbiology?
A: Study of life beyond earth’s atmosphere
Hindi day celebrated on ?
2)Kanha national park situated at which location?
3) Aids day?
4) Summer Olympics in 2016 will held at?
5) Unit of pressure?
6) who is captain of national women’s hockey?
7) which country won more oscar awards other than U.S.A in film
8) What is the capital city of A.p?
9) which state is has least population percentage ?
10) who won the us open women’s doubles ?
11) dada saheb phalke award belongs to which field?
12) Elimination of following elements
A.organ. B.kristan. C.xenon D.hydrogen
13) Rajaram belongs to which game?
is study of map is called?
2)where is Indira Gandhi tulip garden located?
3) What is unit of pressure?
4)who was the considered as first programmer?
A: Ada Lovelace
5)Which is the state with lowest population density?
6)study of spider is called?
7) Where 2016 Olympics will be held ?
8) amalgam is mixture of metal with which substance?
9)which of the following is not an inert gas..Ne,he,XE,H?