asked in Railway Recruitment Board Examination 2016. Last Day we share the GK
Questions asked in 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift of
Examination held on 5th April 2016. Those who miss out our update
can CLICK HERE to access that page.
Grand prix winner?
Ans: K Srikhanth
2. When Microsoft founded?
3. Start Up India launch year?
4.Another Name of Badshah Khan?
Ans: Abdul Ghaffar Khan
5. First woman DG of paramiltary forces?
Ans: Archana Ramasundram
6. Which is not a gland(options: Liver,gall bladder,Pituatry,Adrenal)?
Ans: Gall Bladder
7. Parliament Construction year?
8. Nephron Belongs to?
9.Smiling Buddha Mission?
Ans: India’s first successful nuclear bomb test At Pokhran
10.What is Calcium Hyrdoxide?
Ans: slaked lime
11.Mars is also known as?
Ans: Red Planet
12. Yellow Fever caused by?
Ans: Male Mosquitoes
13. Chief Election Commissioner is removed by?
Ans: Parliament with two-thirds majority in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
14.British Rule was ended on which year?
15.2015 Arjuna Award given to which female wrestler?
Ans: Babita Kumari
16. Who won more grandslams in the year 2015?
Ans: Novak Djokovic
17. Political System of Afghanistan is known as?
Ans: Democratic Republic
More Railways Examination GK Questions CLICK HERE