AAI (Airports Authority of India) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is recruiting online application for 450 vacancies of Junior Executive post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the AAI recruitment below:-Â Â
AAI Recruitment Details:
- Post Name & No. of Posts: 450 Posts
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): 200 Posts
- Junior Executive (Electronics): 250 Posts
- For Post 1: B. Sc in Physics & mathematics with 60% marks/ Bachelor degree in Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Post 2: Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age: 27 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs.16,400-40,500/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Written Examination & Interview
- Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidares. No fees for SC/PWD/Woman Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through SBI Challan.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 12/Jan/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application (Step-I): 10/Feb/2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application (Step-II): 18/Feb/2015
How to Apply at AAI
Interested candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Employee_Recruitment_new.jsp AAI recruitment link & click on the â€œRecruitment for the post of Jr. Executive (ATC / CNS) Advertisement No. 02/2014â€ to know more details about above posts & to apply online may refer the same link. Candidates can submit their online application till 10/2/2015.