ACTREC Recruitment 2016 For 10 Scientific Officer and Other Posts. Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer notification for the recruitment of 10 Scientific Officer, Asst & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 20-08-2016 days from date of advt. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
ACTREC Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||MD Physiology or Ph.D, MSc, B. Pharm, B.Sc|
|Name of The Post||Officers and other Posts|
Name of the Post:
- Clinical Neurophysiologist SO D (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Officer C (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant D (Pharmacy) (UR) : 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant B (Nuclear Medicine) (UR) : 01 Post
- Assistant Medical Social Worker (ST): 01 Post
- Stenographer (OBC): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (OBC): 01 Post
- Tech f1 (ICU / OT) (ST): 01 Post
- Technician C (Radiodiagnosis) (ST): 01 Post
- Technician A (Plumbing) (ST): 01 Post
Educational Qualification For ACTREC Recruitment 2016:
- MD Medicine or MD Physiology or Ph.D. in Neurophysiology or Equivalent. Candidate must have at least 1 year experience in intra-operative Neuro Physiological monitoring
- M.Sc. (Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent) with minimum 2 years CSSD experience, of which minimum of 1 year should have been in a supervisory role.
- B. Pharm. from a recognized university and registration with State Pharmacy Council. Candidates should have minimum 5 years experience in the Dispensary of a large speciality hospital of which at least 2 years should be at a senior level. The incumbent must have adequate knowledge of computerized operations and should be able to maintain on-line systems. He / She should be able to lead a team of Pharmacists for functions of purchase, stores, sales and administration in a Dispensary.
- B.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Nuclear Medicine Technology with 55% and Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Technology (D.M.R.I.T.) with one year experience in nuclear medicine field for more details please check below Notification
Candidate shall pay the application fees of ? 500/- (Sr. No.1, 2 & 3 for unreserved post) and ? 300/- (Sr. No. 4,6 &7 for unreserved posts) by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Online.
Candidates age should be 40 years for Clinical Neurophysiologist, Tech f1 ,echnician C , 30 years for Scientific Assistant B , Assistant Medical Social Worker (ST), Stenographer (OBC), 27 years for LDC, Technician A (Plumbing) (ST) Posts as on 20-08-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years (additional 5 years in case of SC / ST & 3 years in case of OBC) for PWD candidates admissible as per rules
How to Apply For ACTREC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.actrec.gov.in on or before 20-08-2016 send their applications with recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India format), Physically Handicapped Certificates etc. alongwith the copy of online application form on or before 27.08.2016 (the last date of receiving the application) to the Administrative officer, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210. It is mandatory to submit a copy of online application along with copies of relevant certificates; otherwise the candidature will be treated as cancelled.