Aditi Mahavidyalaya is a constituent college of University of Delhi located in Delhi Auchandi Road, Bawana, New Delhi. It was established in the year 1994 as a premier institutions of higher education. It is recruiting application for 36 vacancies of Assistant Professor post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the Aditi Mahavidyalaya recruitment below:-Â Â Â
Aditi Mahavidyalaya Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts: 36 Posts
- Qualification: Master™s in a relevant Subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- + GP Rs. 6,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Interview.
- Application Fees: Rs. 250/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn in a favor of the Principle, Aditi Mahavidyalaya, Payable at Delhi.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8/Jan/2015
How to Apply at Aditi Mahavidyalaya
Willing candidates who planning to apply visit on http://www.amv94.org/udetailnewsAll.jsp Aditi Mahavidyalaya recruitment link & click on the APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSORS-PERMANANT BASIS [Download] to know more details about above posts & to get application form.
Completely filled application in a prescribed format sent to Principal, Aditi Mahavidyalaya, Delhi “ 110039 on or before 8/1/2015 by Speed/Registered post.