AICTE Recruitment 2016-2017 for 56 Group A, B, C Posts. AICTE(All India Council For Tech. Edu.) has released a notification for 56 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AICTE Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||56 posts|
|Name of the Post||Group-A,B,C|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Adviser-II:03 posts
- Director:03 posts
- Deputy Director:01 post
- Assistant Director:15 posts
- Chief Administration Officer:01 post
- Assistant Legal Advisor:01 post
- System Analyst/ Programmer:01 post
- Senior Accounts Officer:01 post
- Private Secretary:03 posts
- Personal Assistant:04 posts
- Office Superintendent -Cum- Accountant:09 posts
- Assistant:03 posts
- Upper Division Clerk:11 posts
Candidates age should be not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Adviser-II post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Gradepay Rs.8,900/-
- The pay or salary for Director post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Gradepay Rs.8,700/-
- The pay or salary for Deputy Director post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Gradepay Rs.7600/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Director post is Rs.15600-39100/- and Gradepay Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification for AICTE Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidtes should be complete Master Degree in any of the subjects of Science or Mathematics or Computer Application or Management including Behavioral Science, Commerce and Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology or Architecture and Town Planning from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Possessing Master Degree in any of the subjects of Science or Mathematics or Computer Application or Management including Behavioral Science, Commerce and Business Economics or Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology or Architecture and Town Planning from a recognized University or equivalent.For more details see official notification.
The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post. The Council will not be responsible for any postal delay.
How to Apply for AICTE Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send Application neatly typewritten on A-4 size paper in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I). The proforma can also be downloaded through the website www.aicte- india.org.The last date for submission of applications is 30/09/2016.