AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016-2017 for 69 Various Posts. AIIMS New Delhi released a notification for 69 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 13th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||69 posts|
|Name of the Post||Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II,LDC|
|Salary||Rs.9300 34800/-,Rs.5200 20200/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||13-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II:09 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):60 posts
Candidates age should be between 18-30 years for Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-I post and 18-27 years for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II will be Rs.9300 34800/-and Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post will be Rs.5200 20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates ahould be complete B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology (03 years course) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with 02 years experience in operating Radiotherapy-equipments in an established centre. (OR) Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 years course) or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with 03 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre for Technician (Radiotherapy) Grade-II post.
- Candidates should be complete 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. (OR) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization/Institution. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on computer for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) post.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs.500/- for General / OBC Candidates Rs.100/- for SC / ST Candidates and No fee for Persons with Disabilities (PWD). The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
Written Test Only for Technician, Written Test and Skill Test for LDC.
How to Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online. The Online Registration will be close on 13/08/2016 up to 5:00 PM. For any query related to Lower Division Clerk mail on email@example.com and Technician (Radiotherapy) mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.