AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 219 Senior Residents. All India Institute of Medical Science Recruitment for 219 Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Vacancies. AIIMS has been released a notification for 219 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th November 2015 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehrus dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehrus dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nations expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.
Twenty-five clinical departments including four super specialty centers manage practically all types of disease conditions with support from pre- and Para-clinical departments. However, burn cases, dog-bite cases and patients suffering from infectious diseases are not entertained in the AIIMS Hospital. AIIMS also manages a 60-beded hospital in the Comprehensive Rural Health Centre at Ballabgarh in Haryana and provides health cover to about 2.5 lakh population through the Centre for Community Medicine.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2015
Group Wise Interview Dates:
Anaesthesiology to Neuro-Anaesthesiology: 04.01.2016 (Monday)
Medical Oncology to Radiotherapy: 05.01.2016 (Tuesday)
Medicine to Cardiology: 06.01.2016 (Wednesday)
Neuro-Surgery to Surgery: 07.01.2016 (Thursday)
Anatomy to Physiology: 08.01.2016 (Friday)
Result Notification: 14.01.2015 (Thursday)
Total Number of Vacancies: 219 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Onco. Anesthesiology (Dr. BRA IRCH)
- Palliative Medicine (Dr. BRAIRCH)
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Neuro Anesthesiology
- Medical Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Emergency Medicine & Casualty
- Medicine (Trauma)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Clinical Haematology
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Forensic Medicine
- Hospital Administration
- Laboratory Oncology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Medical Physics
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nuclear Medicine
- Surgical Oncology
- Blood Bank
For Medical Candidates: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
For the Post of Geriatric Medicine: A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
For the post of Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorder: A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine & MD Respiratory Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
For the post of Emergency Medicine: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized university/Institute in case of non availability of candidates with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for these posts and exam will be held separate for this post.
For the post of Laboratory Medicine: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
For Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics and Pharmacology): The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics: M.Sc in Medical Physics with one year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics. (In the event of candidate having M.Sc with Ph.D, the pay scale will be as in the case of other Non-Medical candidates with Phd).
- For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on 31.01.2016 will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch Courses, the upper age limit as on 31.01.2016 will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above.
- For those candidates who are applying for the post of Senior Resident in department of Hospital Administration, the upper age limit as on 31.01.2016 will be 40 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above.
- For OPH candidate : NIL
- General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- Payment should be made online or through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) (Please refer to instructions given in this regard).
Pay or Salary:
- For Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances.
- For Non-Medical candidates MSc. with Ph.D Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with MSc) of Rs.12,090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
- The Candidate can apply only in any one Group out of 43 Groups as enlisted.
- An online written Examination of 80 Marks based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted on 13.12.2015 (Sunday) in Delhi/NCR only. The eligible candidate will be intimated about exact time and place of written examination through admit card which will be uploaded on AIIMS websites viz. aiimsexams.org w.e.f. 30.11.2015 (Monday). Candidates are required to take print out of their Admit Card & produce the same at the centre for written test.
Please note that Admit Card(s) will not be sent by post.
- The list of candidates who qualify in the written examination & eligible for interview will be displayed on AIIMS websites www.aiims.ac.in, www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org on 18.12.2015. The Interview (group-wise) will be held on the dates mentioned against each group.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply for these posts in the prescribed format available on AIIMS website: www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu w.e.f. 30.10.2015 (Friday), as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying to the posts of Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators online is 16.11.2015 (Monday) (by 1700 hrs) online.
Related Government Jobs:
- Collector Office Recruitment 2015-2016 for 90 Village Accountant Posts
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Staff Nurse Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Scouts and Guides Posts
- Highways Dept Tamilnadu Recruitment 2015-2016 for 188 Officer Posts
- RGCA Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Technician and Other Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 237 Medical Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 362 Faculty, Group A, B and C Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 19 Resident Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 453 Medical Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 40 Medical Officer Posts
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 253 Faculty Posts