AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 200 Staff Nurse Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for 200 Staff Nurse Vacancies. AIIMS has been released a notification for 200 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 days from the date of advertisement. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehrus dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehrus dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nations expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
The Institute has comprehensive facilities for teaching, research and patient-care. As provided in the Act, AIIMS conducts teaching programs in medical and para-medical courses both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels and awards its own degrees. Teaching and research are conducted in 42 disciplines. In the field of medical research AIIMS is the lead, having more than 600 research publications by its faculty and researchers in a year. AIIMS also runs a College of Nursing and trains students for B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing post-certificate) degrees.
Twenty-five clinical departments including four super specialty centers manage practically all types of disease conditions with support from pre- and Para-clinical departments. However, burn cases, dog-bite cases and patients suffering from infectious diseases are not entertained in the AIIMS Hospital. AIIMS also manages a 60-beded hospital in the Comprehensive Rural Health Centre at Ballabgarh in Haryana and provides health cover to about 2.5 lakh population through the Centre for Community Medicine.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Date of Advertisement: 07-11-2015
Last Date to Apply: 15 days from date of advertisement
Total Number of Vacancies: 200 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse(Grade II)
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
- Certificate in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification for male Nurse.
- Should be a registered A grade Nurse and midwife with a state Nursing Council or equivalent Qualification for male Nurses.
Age: Between 18 and 30 years
Pay or Salary: Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates who had already applied earlier in response to advt. AIIMS/RIS/DP/Gr A & B/2014 Dated. 16.01.2014 are also required to update their application forms.
- Candidate (Old & New applicants) must submit the essential documents including the printed hard copy of online application form by speed post / registered post. Those candidates who fail to send the hard copy of application forms with essential documents within 15 days from the last date of submission of application form will be treated as cancel. Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical sciences (AIIMS), Virbhadra Marg, Pashulok, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 37 Jr.Resident Posts. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for 37 Junior Residents (Clinical) Vacancies. AIIMS has been released a notification for 37 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on 24th November 2015 at 10:00 AM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Interview Date: 24-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Resident (Clinical)
MBBS from the MCI recognized Institute. The Candidate must have compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 24/11/2015 will be 30 years. This Relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
Pay or Salary: Rs.50,000/-
For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(s): NIL
General & OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favor of Recruitment of AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
Documents to Carry:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS Mark sheets & Certificates.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate (Copy of completion of Internship for medical candidates)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Any other relevant documents
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend interview on 24th November 2015 at 10:00 AM at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Please read below notification to get detailed information about post.
Related Government Jobs:
- SAIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Surveyor and other Jobs
- IISER Recruitment 2015-2016 for 30 Engineer and other Posts
- Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 223 Sub Inspector Jobs
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 413 Apprentice Posts
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Medical Jobs
Related Government Jobs in India
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 219 Senior Residents
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 40 Medical Officer Posts
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 453 Medical Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 362 Faculty, Group A, B and C Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 19 Resident Jobs
- AIIMS Recruitment 2016 for 253 Faculty Posts