AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Medical Jobs. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for 46 Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine and Family Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology, Forensic Medicine and Vacancies. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has been released a notification for 46 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend walkin on 3rd and 4th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Walk-in Interview Dates:
Interview Dates: 03-11-2015 and 04-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 46 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Anaesthesiology: 06 Posts
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 01 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 03 Posts
- Otorhinolaryngology: 01 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 02 Posts
- General Medicine: 04 Posts
- General Surgery: 05 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Posts
- Obs. & Gynecology: 01 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 01 Posts
- Pathology / Lab Med.: 02 Posts
- Paediatric Surgery: 02 Posts
- Paediatrics: 02 Posts
- Pharmacology: 01 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry: 02 Posts
- Pulmonary Medicine & TB: 02 Posts
- Radio-Diagnosis: 03 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 02 Posts
- Dermatology: 01 Posts
Anaesthesiology: MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology)
Anatomy: MS/MD/DNB (Anatomy) / M.Sc. (Human Anatomy) with PhD
Biochemistry: MS/MD (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with PhD
Community Medicine and Family Medicine: MD/DNB (Community Medicine / PSM)
Otorhinolaryngology: MS/DNB (ENT)
Forensic Medicine: MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine)
General Medicine: MD/DNB (General Medicine)
General Surgery: MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Microbiology: MD/DNB (Microbiology) / M.Sc. (Microbiology) with PhD (Microbiology)
Obs. & Gynecology: MS/MD/DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
Orthopaedics: MS/DNB (Orthopaedics)
Pathology / Lab Med.: MD/DNB (Pathology)
Paediatric Surgery: MS/DNB (General Surgery)
Paediatrics: MD/DNB (Paediatrics)
Pharmacology: MD/DNB (Pharmacology) / M.Sc. (Pharmacology) with PhD
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: MD/DNB (PMR)
Psychiatry: MD/DNB (Psychiatry)
Pulmonary Medicine & TB: MD/DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)
Radio-Diagnosis: MD/DNB (Radio-diagnosis)
Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: MD/DNB (Pathology / Transfusion Medicine)
Dermatology: MD/DNB (Dermatology)
Pay or Salary:
Senior Resident (Medical): ? 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 31.10.2015 will be 33 years. This Relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, thirteen (13) years for OBC category and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates.
For SC, ST, OPH and Female Candidate(s): NIL
General & OBC Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on website. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walkin interview on 3rd November 2015 and 4th November 2015 with following certificates.
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with application form:-
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Address Proof.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates.
- MBBS/MD/DNB/MS/M.Sc./PhD Marksheets & Certificates.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Experience Certificate
- FMGE certificate conducted by NBE (For foreign graduate)
- No Objection Certificate in case of Govt. / Semi. Govt., PSU Employee.
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Any other relevant documents
Related Government Jobs:
- Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2015-2016 for 26 Postal Assistant and Other Posts
- KARHFW Recruitment 2015-2016 for 2144 Medical Jobs
- NIIST Recruitment 2015-2016 for 23 Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 80 Technicians Posts
- NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 143 Software and Other Jobs