Air India Limited Recruitment 2016-2017 for 78 Consultant Posts. Air India Limited released a notification for 78 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24th August 2016. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Air India Limited|
|Number of Vacancies||78 posts|
|Name of the Post||CONSULTANT|
|Salary||Rs.1,75,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Last Date To Walk-in||24-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- CONSULTANT (LICENCE) FS (PILOT):02 posts
- CONSULTANT- FLIGHT SAFETY (FS):06 posts
- CONSULTANT (AUDITOR:09 posts
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS) OFFICER:05 posts
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE OFFICER:13 posts
- CONSULTANT- SMS:06 posts
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS) OFFCER:20 posts
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EMS) OFFICER:04 posts
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IT OFFICER LEVEL I:01 post
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IT OFFICER LEVEL I (B1):02 posts
- ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IT OFFICER LEVEL II:01 post
- DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS) OFFICER:05 posts
Candidates age should be not be more than 62 years for Consultants, Emergency Response Officer, SMS Officer, EMS Officer posts and 35 Years for General, 38 Years for OBC, 40 Years for SC/ ST.
Educational Qualification for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete minimum 10+2 Pass. Licensed Pilot (Need not be current). More than 20 years experience in an airline for Consultant (Licence) FS (Pilot) post.
- Minimum 10+2 Std. Technical Officer (Operations / Engineering Stream) including Auditor. Experience of more than 20 years in an Airline / Aviation Organisation / IAF.
- Graduate in any discipline. Certified Auditor in any of the following areas : Safety / QMS / Quality Assurance / Quality Control etc. and having worked in any of the disciplines such as Pilot / Engineer / Flight Engineer / Navigator / Flight Despatcher / Airline Instructor Cabin Crew Member / Load Control or Weight & Balance Specialist / Cargo and / or dangerous goods specialist; Aviation Security Specialist; Ground Handling / Commercial / Airport Operational Areas. Professional experience in airlines / Aviation Organisation / IAF / Indian Navy with auditing experience.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University. Experience Minimum 01 year of working experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control / QMS Department of any organization
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Experience Minimum 05 years in an Airline in any Department including minimum 01 year experience in any of the following areas:- Emergency Response in coordination with various departments in functional Emergency Response / actual Accident emergency response / mock drills / special assistance volunteers / Disaster Manager / IOCC / HCC / Coordination Cell / Administrative coordination.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Experience Minimum 01 year Experience in airlines / Aviation Organisation / IAF / Indian Navy with specific experience in Safety Management System / Flight Safety / Safety Work etc. and having worked in any of the disciplines such as Pilot / Engineer / Flight Engineer / Navigator / Flight Despatcher / Airline Instructor.
For more details see official notification.
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be required to appear for an Interview, which willa be held at Delhi / Mumbai / Kolkata / Chennai or any other place as decided by Air India Limited. Candidates who qualify in the Interview will be placed on the Panel as per merit on the basis of marks obtained by them in the said Interview. Such selected candidates will have to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination, for which they will have to bear the cost including any additional tests, if required.
How to Apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed Application Format available on Career page of our website www.airindia.in along with a recent Passport size photograph, duly pasted and a Demand Draft of `.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) (not applicable for SC / ST and Ex-SM candidates) in favour of Air
India Limited payable at Mumbai, so as to reach the following address, on or before 24th August 2016.
Address General Manager-Personnel,Air India Limited: Western Region,Recruitment Section, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Bldg.,Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400029.