Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2014 For Junior Assistant. Allahabad High Court has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant posts. There are almost 2341 jobs or vacancies in Allahabad High Court . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 30th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Allahabad High Court: 2341 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 30th September 2014
Name of the Posts:
I Junior Assistant
- Amin Grade-II
- Civil & Police Case Diaries/ Asst
- Account Clerk
- Additional Clerk
- Court Clerk
- Admin Clerk
- Writer & Runner/ Typist
II Paid Apprentice
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with Special Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi along with a CCC certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English Typewriting on computer.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 40 years as on 01-07-2014 i.e should not be born before 02-07-1974 and and not born after 01-07-1996. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination, Computer Type test, Interview.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Click on the link Uttar Pradesh Civil Court: Category C Clerical Cadre.
- For registration of online Application click Online Application Form.
- Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph and signature.
- On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
- Candidates can make the payment through online or offline.
- Through any branches of SBI.
- Keep the user ID, Password, registration id, application form for future use.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.750/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for UR & OBC candidates, Rs.500/- (+ Bank Charges Extra) for SC, ST candidates of UP through Online by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ through Offline by challan at nearest State Bank of India Branches.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 05-09-2014 to 30-09-2014.