Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 252 Electrician, Peon & Other Posts. Allahabad High Court has issued notification for the recruitment of Post Code 02 Electrician (Technical Post) and Post Code 03 Lift Operator/ Farrash/ Helper/ Coolie/ Netrahin Kursi Bunkar/ Cycle Chaukidar/ Peon/ Sewak/ Photocopier Machine Operator/ Chaukidar/ Waterman/ Fireman/ Bhisti/ Anusewak being filled up under the Allahabad High Court Officers and Staff (Conditions of Service and Conduct) Rules, 1976. The candidate is required to submit only one application form for both the posts i.e. Post Code 02 and Post Code 03. Eligible candidates can apply online from 06-11-2015 to 26-11-2015.
About Allahabad High Court:
Allahabad became the seat of Government of North-Western Provinces and a High Court was established in 1834 but was shifted to Agra within a year. In 1868 it shifted back to Allahabad. The former High Court was located at the Accountant Generals office at the University of Allahabad complex.
It was originally founded as the High Court of Judicature for the North-Western Provinces at Agra on 17 March 1866 by the Indian High Courts Act 1861 replacing the old Sadr Diwani Adalat. Sir Walter Morgan, Barrister-at-Law and Mr. Simpson were appointed the first Chief Justice and the first Registrar respectively of the High Court of North-Western Provinces.
The location High Court for the North-Western Provinces was shifted from Agra to Allahabad in 1869 and the name was correspondingly changed to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad from 11 March 1919.
On 2 November 1925, the Oudh Judicial Commissioners Court was replaced by the Oudh Chief Court at Lucknow by the Oudh Civil Courts Act of 1925, enacted by the United Provinces Legislature with the previous sanction of the Governor General the passing of this Act.
On 25 February 1948, the Chief Court of Oudh was amalgamated with the High Court of Allahabad.
When the state of Uttaranchal, now known as Uttarakhand, was carved out of Uttar Pradesh in 2000, this high court ceased to have jurisdiction over the districts falling in Uttaranchal. Allahabad High court was built by Khan saheb Nizamuddin of Loha Mundi, Agra, India. He also donated the water fountain to the High court.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Details:
Total No.of Vacancies: 252posts
Name of the Posts:
Post Code 02. Electrician (Technical): 09 Posts.
Post code 03. Lift Operator/ Farrash/ Helper/ Coolie/ Netrahin Kursi Bunkar/ Cycle Chaukidar/ Peon/ Sewak/ Photocopier Machine Operator/ Chaukidar/ Waterman/ Fireman/ Bhisti/ Anusewak: 243 posts.
Start Date to Apply Online: 06-11-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2015 (up to 23:59 hrs).
Date for deposit of Application fee: From 06-11-2015 to 27-11-2015.
Candidates age limit should between 18 to 35 years as on The candidate should not be born before 2nd July, 1980 and not born after 1st July, 1997.
1. The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto 5 years belonging to SC/ST and Other Backward Classes, Dependents of Freedom Fighters, skilled Sports Person and for other categories as such years as notified in relation to the State of Uttar Pradesh.
2. The upper age limit for Ex-Servicemen of State of Uttar Pradesh shall be relaxable by 03 years in addition after deduction of the military service rendered in Army/Air Force/Navy. ExServicemen (E.S.M.).
3. The upper age limit shall be relaxable upto a maximum limit of 15 years only for the candidates belonging to Differently Abled (physically challenged) category of the State of Uttar Pradesh.
Qualification for the post of Electrician must be High School with technical qualification certificate of one year, issued from National Professional Training Board/any equivalent institution recognized by the Government such as I.T.I for Post Code 02.
High School & requisite knowledge and experience for Post Code 03.
Candidates will be selected based on Examination Test.
Candidates should have to pay Rs.500/- (Bank charges extra) for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.350/- (Bank charges extra) for SC/ ST candidates of UP through online. The candidate is required to deposit the prescribed fee through the e-challan/ I-Collect mode/ (Debit/ Credit) Card in any SBI Branch on Account Number 33885789194 or I-collect (through Net Banking) after successful registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in.
2. Click on the Recruitment.
3. Click on the link Various Class-IV posts Adv. No. 01/Class-IV/2015.
4. For registration of online Application, click on Click here to Apply.
5. Fill the details and upload the copies of photograph(in .jpg format) and signature.
6. On successful submission of the Application Form & deposit of application fee.
7. Take the printout copies of application form for future use.
8. Candidates can make the payment through online.
9. Through any branches of SBI.
10. Keep the user ID, Password, Registration id, Application form for future use.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the www.allahabadhighcourt.in from 06-11-2015 to 26-11-2015.
Recruitment Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here