AP Agriculture Department is recruiting application for 190 vacancies of Multi Purpose Extension Officer post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the AP Agriculture Department recruitment below:-Â Â
AP Agriculture Department Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Multi Purpose Extension Officer (Guntur)
- No. of Posts: 190 Posts
- Qualification: B.Sc (Agriculture) / B.Sc Horticulture & B.Sc Dry Land Agriculture or Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma / Diploma in Seed Technology / Plant Protection/ Organic Farming / or B.Sc (BZC) from University or institute recognized by ANGRAU.
- Max Age: 40 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8,000/- per month
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Merit & Interview.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16/Jan/2015
How to Apply at AP Agriculture Department
Aspired candidates who planning to apply may refer AP Agriculture Department recruitment link to know more details about above post. Candidates can also visit http://www.apagrisnet.gov.in/ the official website of AP Agriculture Department.
Neatly filled application in a prescribed format along with all relevant documents sent to â€œAgriculture Additional Director, Collectorate Compound, Guntur, Andhra Pradeshâ€ on or beforeÂ 16/1/2015.