AP High Court (Andhra Pradesh High Court) is the common High Court of the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It is recruiting application for 34 vacancies of Civil Judge post.
You can see the details like Max Age, Qualification of the AP High Court recruitment below:-Â Â
AP High Court Recruitment Details:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
- No. of Posts: 34 Posts
- Qualification: Law Graduate or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.
- Max Age: 35 Years
- Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Written examination & Viva voce.
- Application Fees: Rs. 300/- for UR & OBC Candidates & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- How to Pay Application Fees: Fees can be paid through Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the Registrar (recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable ay Hyderabad.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 9/Mar/2015
How to Apply at AP High Court
Aspired candidates who planning to apply visit on http://hc.ap.nic.in/aphc/notifications.html AP High Court recruitment linkÂ & click on the â€œRECRUITMENT – Notification and Application for the post of Junior Civil Judges (Junior Division) – Regarding – Recruitment Cell, dated 09-02-2015.Â â€ to know more details about above post & to get application form.
Completely filled application in prescribed format along with supportive attested documents, Demand Draft submitted in the â€œOffice of the Principle District Judgesâ€ of the concerned district or before 9/3/2015. For more details please read notification carefully.